- Contestants should e-mail me - you can do it from
this page, see below!
- Please include 'Problem #280' in
- Scoring will be ongoing
each academic year;
your name (real or fake, as you
- . . . will appear on the
leader board as
soon as I get to it, which could be a few weeks
- Yearly contest standings
begin each Fall (Sept or Oct); this is my 10th year; boy does time fly!
- I also keep an all-time cumulative leader board and past
years standings for you historians.
- Entries will be scored by
me for completeness & correctness;
my decision is both arbitrary and final.
your steps and reasoning;
how did you come up with your answer?
- First correct response =
10 points, 2nd = 7 points, 3rd = 5, then 4, 3, 2. Usually.
- Other partial answers will
be considered and given any points they deserve. (At least 1!)
- One point penalty charged
for resubmissions; some exceptions
may be made.
- Try not to send attachments
except for simple gifs (and maybe
spreadsheets if you must).
on this problem, click my e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
, type in your answer!
- You must have an e-mail account to do this. Get a
Free web-based account if you don't have e-mail.